Roberto García Ruíz, coordinator of the SUSTAINOLIVE project, has presented the first results of the research in the olive groves of the participating countries, at the new OLEA meeting ‘FIGHT AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE IN THE OLIVE SECTOR’, which has been held at the facilities of the International Olive Council of Madrid.
The meeting was attended by the Director and technical team of the IOC, the Director of the Office of International Projects and the Rector and Vice-Rector of the University of Jaén, as well as those responsible for the following institutions:
- Guadiana farmhouse
- Department of Biotechnology, Health Technologies and Agrifood (CDTI – Center for Industrial Technological Development), Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Department of Energy (CIEMAT – Center for Energy, Environmental and Technological Research), Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Madrid Science Park Foundation
- Food Science Research Institute (CIAL) CSIC – UAM International
- Projects Office (CIEMAT – Center for Energy, Environmental and Technological Research), Ministry of Science and Innovation · TWIN B Consultants/Producers of EVOO Montes de Toledo